DCC-9 is an EV Energy Management System, specifically designed to allow the connection of a charger to the main feeder of a panel without affecting the load calculation.DCC-9 is proudly manufactured in Canada by Thermolec.
- Real-time reading of the total power consumption of a panel with pre-wired current transformers (CT)
- Detects when the total power consumption exceeds 80% of a main circuit breaker capacity and temporarily de-energizes the charger
- Automatically re-energizes the charger when the total power consumption of the main circuit breaker capacity is less than 80% for more than 15 minutes
- Ideal for when no additional breaker slots are available in a panel
- Does not affect the load calculation of a panel
- Automatic utility billing of electricity consumer (particularly important for condo installations)
- Can be mounted on the wall or ceiling
- Included: Charge Controller, Splitter box (Max 125A), EV Charger Breaker (Max 60A) and pre-wired current transformers (CT).